Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
While I have always enjoyed photography, I was recently given a professional style camera by my amazing husband, making it possible for me to really make use of my creativity.  I practice on our daughter, Monroe, and my husband says she has more pictures taken of her than Suri Cruise.  So with that, I am thinking about stepping out of my comfort zone and photographing other people. Im excited about photography and I believe that images are one of the few things we leave for posterity and we dont take nearly enough quality photos.  With the age of the camera phone, we're getting away from showing our true beauty.  Instead, we are uploading profile pictures taken in a bathroom somewhere just because we are having a good hair day.  I'd like to offer an accessible alternative to that.
These pictures were taken on our couch with some of our own record collection...I want to be an "on location" photographer, having a child in familiar surroundings will allow them to feel more comfortable and be themselves...I hope you all enjoy my blog and most of all, my pictures.  Just be patient, I promise I will start blogging about babies other than my own. good night all.







No comments:

Post a Comment